SA +27 83 790 3700
UK +44 1242 821529
A programme for fathers with sons.
Fathers explore the role of the father in a boy’s quest for manhood and the influence dads have on their sons’ optimal development. Boys are highly sensitive to the influence of the men around them (particularly their dads). Often this direction comes in the form of rules, regulations, criticism and control, with little regard to male nurturance, emotional support and the boy’s fragile inner life and sense of self.
• The developing boy and the role of Dad
• The identity of a real man
• Sex, drugs and the adolescent social scene
• The father-son relationship, and male nurturance
• Practical ideas on fathering a son including conscious communicationGo Back