SA +27 83 790 3700
UK +44 1242 821529
A programme for parents of young boys (6-11yrs).
This programme deepens a parent’s understanding of their relationship to their son and offers advice on how to approach, communicate and deal with him in a way that respects his boyhood and his unique personality.
A must for Grade 5, 6 & 7 or middle school to prepare your boy for Senior School.
• What it is to be male and an insight into “the boys’ code”
• Differences between male and female nurturance
• Understanding why your boy wants to do it his way
• Balancing freedom with responsibility
• Building character and morality while uncovering bullying
• Communicating effectively and problem-solving.Go Back